Everybody wants pictures.
Mike. Do you have any pictures of the crew?
You want pictures?
You want to see pictures?
Alright. ...I'll show you the pictures.
Just remember. The pictures with me in them (Captain Mike) have been digitally dehanced (is that a word?) disinhanced. What ever. My pictures have been surgically changed, to make me not as ruggedly hanson, not hanson that's a group. A group I don't listen to by the way. Why would I. I'm more of a Van Halen kind a guy. There I go getting all distracted.
My point was... aw...forget it.
Here's the darn pictures.
Mike. Do you have any pictures of the crew?
You want pictures?
You want to see pictures?
Alright. ...I'll show you the pictures.
Just remember. The pictures with me in them (Captain Mike) have been digitally dehanced (is that a word?) disinhanced. What ever. My pictures have been surgically changed, to make me not as ruggedly hanson, not hanson that's a group. A group I don't listen to by the way. Why would I. I'm more of a Van Halen kind a guy. There I go getting all distracted.
My point was... aw...forget it.
Here's the darn pictures.


<< Home