Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dear Crew,

Sailing has been great so far this summer. The winds have been blowing at five to ten knots and the seas have been very comfortable. The weather has really cooperated this year. As hot as it has been inland, it is welcome relief to sail in cool ocean breeze. We will sail on most weekends now, and occasionally during the week if there is interest from the crew.

I won’t be making regular announcements of sailing dates. Figure we are sailing every Sunday afternoon, through the summer and fall. So email me to save a spot on the boat.

There has been new crew joining us lately. It has been fun sharing sailing with people who have never experienced ocean sailing before.

As soon as we get into a regular sailing routine I will dust off the BBQ, so we can re-live some of those terrific times around the grill that we have had through the years. Please feel free to take the initiative on planning BBQ. I haven’t had much free time to plan for the extras.

Soon, I will post some new pictures. Please email the ones you have taken. I will post the ones that I look good in.

My best to you all,

Captain Michael Patterson