Thursday, June 29, 2006
About Me

- Name: CaptainMike
- Location: Los Angeles, California, U.S. Outlying Islands
Oh! About me! Your asking about me! It's usually all about you. Hmmm. I'll need some time to make up some stuff. I'll get back to ya.
Previous Posts
- Mindy and Captain Mike
- Captain Mike and daughter Mindy. Mindy has always ...
- Dear Crew,Sailing has been great so far this summe...
- To the crew. It's time to dust off the boat and sa...
- I just found these pictures. The day I fell in lov...
- Peter (or Mr. Fonda, to you) is in the top left pi...
- Normally, there are not many kids on the boat. Th...
- See! There are a few dudes on the boat.
- What can you do to help? Just sit there and look ...
- The best birthday crew Eva! Obviously the potato ...




<< Home